My Book

Monday, February 19, 2007

God speaks to Bush!

Dear George,
You asked the people to pray for you that I might give you wisdom and strength. I answered their prayers and gave you these things, yet you failed to use them. My mercy is not open ended to those who refuse to listen to my guidance. I blessed America to be my beacon to the world, I did not pour my blessings upon her to create a place where greed is becoming the God of the people. George my wrath is building in that you invoke my name when it suits your purpose but you fail to hear my voice when you displease me. George the people of my blessed land are hurting and if you refuse to do the job I bestowed upon you then I must warn you of the consequences.
My commandment not to worship any other gods is not a suggestion. The people you seek guidance from worship the god of greed. For this they will burn in the pits of hell. I am a jealous God and demand total submission. I made America for those who wish to worship me, free from oppression and retribution. Why do you constantly feel it is necessary to make America a place where money is the king. I will take care and provide for those who believe in me. I do not want you creating and leading my people in search of the almighty dollar. Had your compassion for the less fortunate of my world who came to the United States been a compassion for my people and not a scheme to lead the less fortunate to slave masters, I would have touched the hearts of the people and made it possible for them to accept and help them. I am a God that demands order and when their is no order I will not be there. The less fortunate are also under my laws and they too must obey the laws of the land to gain favor with me. When they break the law to cross the border of my blessed land then they offend me and should not be given favor over those who respect the laws and wish to enter this great land.
George innocent blood is being spilled everyday by those who wish to hurt the people of my land. I charged you with the leadership and the well being of my people and yet you allow them to be destroyed at the hands of heathens. These heathens bring in the tools of Satan with their drugs and they smuggle people into my land which greatly upsets me. Where much is given much is expected. I inspired the founding fathers of America with wisdom to write the constitution. I expect it to be followed. Stop the pain and suffering of my beautiful country. When America is weak the rest of the world is in grave danger. America must be an example to the world. America MUST NOT become weak because Satan will use that weakness to destroy her. America MUST BE a land that is run by the rule of law in an orderly way that allows me to pour my blessings upon her. I command you to strengthen her borders and make her strong again. For those who wish her harm my wrath will be total and complete. You feel the pressure of worldly men who tell you that you must allow people to come here because it is the right thing. I say unto you it is not wise to allow Satan to enter your house for he will never leave and stains everything in the home. I cannot be anywhere that has been stained by evil.
George if you do not start protecting those of my land I will unleash the hounds of hell upon you and those who advise you. You will do my will and not that of evil. The blood of 45ooo innocent people slaughtered by those entering into my land illegally is already on your hands and I will judge you for those. Your punishment will be justice to them but hear me George if you don't use the power I have given you to protect my land, you will burn forever and forever.

No comments: