My Book

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Its time for a Regime Change.


George Bush and his arrogant secretive administration has been waging war on the middle class of this country and now it is time we take a page from his play book. Its time for a regime change in America. What is it that Bush wants the Iranian people to do to their arrogant president. He wants them to rise up and oust him from office. Thanks for the advise George, your next! I don't know about you but I not going to sit on my ass and watch this out of touch millionaire give our country away without a fight. My father in law told me just today that I should be careful about writing such things, I might get arrested....SLOW DOWN here did you hear what he just said? You would expect that from someone in Iran but America. Has George Bush become such a King or Dictator that he instills that type of fear in people of this country. Not in this PATRIOT, READ MY LIPS GEORGE, GO SCREW YOURSELF! I voted for you twice and for that I apologize to America. You have declared war on the middle class of this country for some compassionate fairy tale you believe in that will lead you to the gallows someday. Bush thinks he is untouchable with his partners in crime Corporate America, Attorney General Gonzales, and all the other snakes in his cabinet. History will show Bush for what he truly is and that is an evil, greedy, sinister criminal who duped the American people and sold his soul to the devil for a few pieces of gold. I remember watching the documentary on Karl Rove a few years ago that showed him being a diabolical monster while running and grooming Bush for the Whitehouse and I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen. Now since I have been immersed in the news and have followed Bush, it appears the documentary was right on the mark. Rove should be sitting in a 6x9 cell next to a big man named Bubba or maybe Dubya! Bush has made Clinton look like Reagan and that is pretty damn sorry. The whole country is now afraid to speak out against King George, but not me! In the late 1980's Osama declared war on the United States and we just laughed at him and paid no attention to him. George Bush has declared war on the Middle Class and I for one accept your declaration. George Bush you are not a friend of the American Middle Class. You are now our sworn enemy and we will do whatever is necessary to defeat any policy you try to enact. We will expose you for the fraud you really are! Don't slip up Mr Bush because we will not tire in our endeavors. Our resolve is total and unlike you we will not fold to our enemies because we are not beholden to Corporate America. Mr Bush you have picked a fight that you can't win. The American People will defeat you and your insane policies and send your ass back to Crawford Texas to await a day of judgement when you will have to return to Washington to answer before the American people as to why you sold them out to Corporate America. We will be there to claim victory at your day of judgement!
Your right George ,its time for a Regime change but it's your Regime that will change!

No comments: