My Book

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Why Tancredo is the right man at the right time!

















I will run for President and GO ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH. . . IF I have your support! Send a donation by clicking this link.
Report on My Visit Yesterday with Border Patrol Agent Ramos in Yazoo Federal Prison
Situation Worse Then We Thought
Dear Friend of My Presidential Campaign,
I want to give you a first-hand report of my trip yesterday to Yazoo Federal Prison in Jackson, Mississippi yesterday, to visit with persecuted Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos.
As you know, Agent Ramos and his partner, Jose Alonso Compean, are serving long prison sentences for a border incident in which they wounded a illegal alien drug dealer they testified as being armed.
You've probably heard that Agent Ramos was badly beaten Saturday night in his prison cell.
I traveled to Jackson, Mississippi, yesterday to see for myself. And I learned many new horrifying details.
For one thing, his injuries were much more serious than have been reported.
When I saw Ramos, I was literally astonished at the extent of the injuries on his body. Prison officials have been describing his injuries all week as "minor," but that clearly is not true.
In fact, Agent Ramos' bruises are deep and severe. His arm, chest and back are black and blue with broken blood vessels on his arm. Truthfully, it was a terrible sight.
Here's what Ramos told me directly. He was assaulted Saturday night by roughly a half-dozen inmates who recognized him from an episode of a TV show that aired shortly before 10 p.m. He was pulled from his cell, which remains unlocked until midnight.
The attackers, who were wearing steel-toed boots, kicked Ramos repeatedly. He did not get to see a doctor until WEDNESDAY, FOUR DAYS AFTER THE BEATING!
Prison official moved Ramos to a special cell in near-solitary confinement, and I am working to get him transferred to a safer facility. Representatives of Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, of California, visited Yazoo Prison with me yesterday. When we asked to see photographs of Ramos as he appeared immediately after the beating, prison officials refused.
Federal prosecutors threw these Border Agents in prison while a Illegal Alien drug dealer walks free. And now, one of the agents is attacked viciously. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!
My friends, I want to challenge you to do two things in response to the report you're reading here.
First, I want you to go consider writing a card or letter of encouragement to Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos, now trying to recover in Yazoo Federal Prison. It's truly the very least we can do for him.
Please Cick Here For Instructions on how to send them a letter of support.
Second, I want to ask you to consider helping my presidential campaign FINANCIALLY. Think about it this way.
When Agents Ramos and Campeon were thrown into prison for over a decade apiece, what were the other Republican Presidential hopefuls doing?
Mitt Romney was refusing to ask for a pardon. John McCain, Sam Brownback, Chuck Hagel, and Rudy Giuliani were all continuing to press for Higher Immigration levels and Illegal Alien Amnesties.
The White House has been pushing for Higher Immigration and an Illegal Alien Amnesty for months now.
Are you ready for change? If we want someone representing our views in the 2008 Presidential Race, we're going to have to MAKE IT HAPPEN.
I'm working hard to represent you! Help me help out our country. Send a Donation by clicking this link. You will be taken to our Secure Server web page.
Another thing—would you please FORWARD this email to everyone on your list? We really need to get the word out!
Please let me hear from you.

Sincerely,Tom Tancredo
My Check Is In The Mail!!!! Thank You Mr.T your the cure for a sick government!

1 comment:

pj421fly said...

I would be honored to joing you fine patriots.