My Book

Friday, March 23, 2007

American Idolatry

WAKE UP AMERICA! Is this the way you want to live. If we don't pull our heads out of our ass this is where we are headed! Immigrants are no longer assimilating they are colonizing. Why do we have to be a nation of Immigrants? Why should the American people not have a say in who we allow in this country. I know why don't we put it to a vote! Let us vote on how many we want. Bush wants twenty million I say no more than fifty thousand a year. Place some more numbers, say one million or even zero. I bet there would be a land side for zero with the America people. Lets vote that way our voice is just as important as the scumbags who lobby congress on behalf of the US Chamber of Commerce and Corporate America. It's our country let us vote on the direction we want to go on immigration reform. Bush wants a straight up clean bill on the Iraq war funding, lets do the same with Comprehensive Amnesty. Yes or No, I bet no wins in a land side. Americans don't want any more illegal immigrants in this country, it's not racists it just a fact. Corporations want slaves and I think it's time companies like Microsoft,Walmart, Home Depot, Bank of America get spanked.
Lets vote on a wall or no wall, I bet the wall win big! Lets vote on whether we should start deporting all the illegals, my bet is that they better start packing their bags. These people are really starting to piss me off. They slammed Bush throughout Latin America and even in this country, well California it use to be in this country Hispanics are calling for Bush to resign. Are you freaking nuts , Bush has given everything to illegals, He's your man and your too stupid to see that!
Wake up America!
NO AMNESTY

No comments: